Dr. Mercola recently wrote an article on how to resolve lower back pain and we’d like to share it with you here on the Stucky blog. To view the whole article, click this link.
80% of the world’s population will deal with lower back pain (LBP) at some point during their lives and LBP is the number one cause of disabilities worldwide. At Stucky, we help a lot of patients with lower back pain and wanted to share these insights with you. While there have been many new medical approaches to back pain, there have been few medical approaches that relieve the worldwide trend of back problems.
Here are some interesting stats on back pain:
- 1 in 10 people is currently suffering from lower back pain
- Lower back pain is the world’s leading cause of disability
- In the US, around 30 percent of women and 26 percent of men suffer from lower back pain
- More than half of Americans who experience lower back pain spend the majority of their time at work sitting
- Only 1 in 10 people who suffer from lower back pain ever discover the primary cause of their condition
If you’re suffering from lower back pain, contact Stucky Chiropractic today. Your chiropractor will assess your condition and identify a plan of action to restore back health.
Contact us to have an initial consultation with your doctor to discuss your health concerns and goals and to determine if a back pain treatment plan is for you!