- 2 beaten egg whites
- 1 Package IP Banana Pudding
- 1 cup or more shredded zucchini
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 small package Truvia, Splenda or other sweetener (about 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp or more cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp or more cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 – 1 tsp nutmeg
- Optional: 1 tsp Rum extract and/or vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 180 C (bout 350 F) .
- Grate zucchini (I use 1/2 a large zucchini for about 1-1.5 cups). Use a paper towel to soak up the moisture/water from the zucchini.
- Dust the shredded zucchini with the various spices (cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, nutmeg) and let sit for about 2 minutes.
- While waiting, beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until they hold a shape.
- Add in IP Banana pudding, baking powder, and sweetener. Blend.
- Add in zucchini and rum/vanilla extract if using and blend.
- Spray a muffin tin with Pam or other non-stick spray.
- Pour batter into muffin tins. I made 9 med size filling each 1/2 way up. It will also make 6 large if you want.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes until top turns dark, but not burned. (Watch carefully).