- 13.5 oz. can full-fat coconut milk, popped into the fridge
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 3 green onions, just the green part chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion or 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp. dill, chopped
- 2 Tsp red wine vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Place carrot, celery, green onions, bell pepper, onion and garlic clove into blender or food processor.
- Mix until finely diced.
- Stir in dill, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Scoop cream from top of coconut milk into veggie mixture and stir to combine.
- Place in fridge to set up for 2 hours.