These little pop-able Strawberry-Banana Creams can be whipped up in no time! You may even have all of the ingredients right now——If you just went to check I don’t blame you. Full of fiber and around 150 calories a serving, these beauties will be gone in no time!
- 8 strawberries
- 2 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 small banana
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Mash up the banana. Mix into Greek yogurt.
- Hollow out strawberries with s knife.
- Fill the center of each strawberry with banana-yogurt mixture and top with almond slices!