Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha sauce (Thai chili sauce)
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 Alaska Wild-Caught Salmon steaks or fillets (6 to 8 oz. each), fresh, thawed or frozen
- Sea salt, to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a mini food processor or coffee grinder, mix cilantro, sriracha sauce, lime juice and peanut oil.
- Rinse any ice glaze from frozen salmon under cold water; pat dry with paper towel.
- Place salmon portions on a spray-coated baking pan; season with sea salt.
- Spoon and spread cilantro mixture onto seafood.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes for frozen salmon or 10-15 minutes for fresh/thawed fish.
- Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
- Variation: For a thicker spread, use 2 tablespoons mayonnaise instead of the peanut oil.