- 1 tsp or more herbs (basil, oregano, thyme) or sugar-free taco spices
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- Chopped/Shredded Lettuce (I use iceberg chopped. Makes a nice crunch.)
- Optional: Sprouts
- Add IP Omlette packet to 300 ml (10oz) cold water and mix well
- Add 1 tsp or more herbs.
- Add oil to pan on med-heat heat. Let heat fully.
- Pour 1/2 of omlette mix to pan and swirl until it fills the full pan. (Should be thin.)
- Let cook well, lifting the sides as it cooks to make it easier to flip when done cooking. Should be crepe consistency.
- Flip and finish cooking. Take from pan and make the second “tortilla”. (Note: if you accidentally tear your tortilla, don’t worry. It still tastes great as a tostada… just pile the topping on top instead of rolling inside.)
- To one side of the tortilla, add lettuce, salsa, and any other filling as desired (I often use sprouts).
- Roll up and make the second one. You can top with salsa and a sprig of parsley if the spirit of Martha Stewart possesses you.
- You can also dash with Tabasco or other hot sauce for heat.
Eat and enjoy!