- 13 oz. can organic chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup paleo mayo
- 2 Tbsp. homemade ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Boil cashews in two cups of water for 30 minutes.
- While cashews are cooking combine all other ingredients. Once cashews are done, place cashews into your blender and mix until smooth with 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Fold in cashew cream with other ingredients.
- Place into small casserole dish or large ramekin.
- Cook for 20 minutes until top is a little crusty.
- Serve with celery sticks or carrots. Makes about 2 cups.
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, about 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup macadamia nut oil
- To make your mayo, you will need an immersion blender.
- Crack egg into tall jar wide enough to fit your immersion blender.
- Squeeze in lemon juice. Pour in oil and let egg settle to bottom of jar.
- Place blender into the jar until it hits the bottom.
- Blend for 30 seconds then slowly pull the blender up until all the oil is incorporated about 30 more seconds.
- Make sure you turn the blender off before pulling it out of the jar.
- You will only need 1/2 of this portion for the recipe. Save the remaining in an airtight container. It is good for a week after the date on your egg carton.
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 3/4 Tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1/2 Tsp. dried chives
- 1/2 Tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 Tsp. black pepper