Paleo Bacon Feta Cheese Spin Dip
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 oz. Feta cheese
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach, about 2 cups
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained & rinsed (save juice for later use)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. artichoke juice
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crisp bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Remove from heat and set aside on paper towels.
- Cut artichoke hearts in half lengthwise. In same skillet, warm artichoke hearts and sauté spinach. Let mixture cool.
- In blender, mix cashews until a fine powder. Drizzle in olive oil and reserved artichoke juice. Add in seasoning and half of artichoke spinach mixture. Pulse a couple times to combine but not liquefy.
- In bowl, stir together blender ingredients, remaining spinach and artichoke, chopped bacon and crumbled blue cheese. Serve with veggies.