- 1 TBSP. sesame oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup kimchi (roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 TBSP. kimchi juice
- 3 cups cooked white rice*
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated) or ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 TBSP. chili paste
- Sesame seeds & diced green onions to taste (optional)
*If you don’t already have cooked rice available, be sure you start by cooking the rice.
- Add the sesame oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and kimchi, cook for 3-4 minutes, add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the kimchi juice and bring to a simmer. Add the white rice, cook 1-2 minutes. Add the soy sauce, ginger and chili paste. Toss to combine, cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds and diced green onions if you would like.